Finally getting around to fixing the grid utility & pathfinding issues from Antares days...

Had a weird bug where enemies wouldn't target players in the right bottom corner of the grid no matter what...

Decided to man up and dig into ancient Antares pathfinding code that I wrote years ago...manually checking the node from world coordinates was a terrible idea. Ended up using Physics2D.overlap for all the node checks and now it's working flawlessly...and made everything so much easier. I'd rather do this at current stage before I add more units, features, etc.

Working on some better AI stuff, so they can melee (ignore shield), heal, move randomly, and not be so predictable.

I do have a fat backlog of feature ideas folks suggested, I'll likely go through those this weekend and pick out the suitable ones that I can work into the game.